We are always looking for new volunteer and would love to find that right opportunity that fits you. Please reach out to any of our board members and we would love to have the opportunity to discuss how you can help grow and make a difference for the Louisville Chapter!Take the Initiative, Join the Louisville IMA Board
The above link will take you to our Volunteer Form to let us know if you are interested in any of the following 2020-2021 Board Position or Volunteer to help.
Even though you may be the person in charge, everyone on the board is willing to assist you in accomplishing your goals!
-If you are putting together a CPE Event or creating social networking event, your not alone, for we will all put in the time to help make it a success. Requirements to be on the Louisville IMA Board:
1. Member of the Institute of Management Accountants
2. Member of the Louisville Chapter
3. Have an interest on developing leadership skills
Current Open Positions
- Vice President of Membership
- Welcomes and Invites New Members to the Chapter
- Congratulations & Share Members Accomplishments both IMA and Professional
- Create Social Membership networking events
- Regional Council Delegate
- Be the Chapter Represented for the Regional Council (Check out their website)
- Keep the chapter informed of what the council needs from the Chapter and their Events.
- In addition to letting our chapter know what the other chapters are up to.
- Director of CMA
- Main Resource for CMA and CSCA questions
- Create CMA/CSCA related events for our members
- proactive in promoting CMA and CSA certification and CMA Scholarship.
- Congratulates members on certifications
- Director of Professional Education
- Create Professional Education Events (CPE Conferences)
- Arrange and coordinate speakers for chapter’s professional development events, including gathering bio and NASBA information, coordinates speaker evaluations at events.
- Director of Community Relations
- sends regular announcements to chapter members via chapter e-blast system; prepares bi-monthly chapter newsletter (at least 4 per year).
- Director of Social Media
- maintains chapter social media presence, including, but not limited to, LinkedIn and Facebook.
If you are interested in any of the above positions complete this external form: Let us know you want to join!